[Closed] Ban Appeal Instructions & Template

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
_Grimble
(@finmine)
Admin Admin
Topic starter

Greetings! If you are here that means you have probably received a ban on Finmine and would like to see it revoked. Perhaps you were banned for the wrong reasons, or you feel you've grown since and would like a second chance. In any case, we would be more than happy to review the situation and try to find a solution that works for everyone!

To create your appeal, simply copy and paste the template below in a new topic under "Ban Applications," and fill it out to the best of your ability. Be as descriptive and accurate in your appeal as possible. The point of an appeal is to prove you do not deserve to be banned and it does not guarantee your ban will be lifted. Title your appeal something like "Steve's Ban Appeal," and make sure to mark your appeal as private (Check the Private Topic box). This is for your own privacy as well as to keep the discussion confidential between player and staff.

We thank you for submitting a Ban Appeal! Please be patient while we take time review everything. Do not resubmit an appeal or all appeals will be immediately rejected and your ban will be extended. If your appeal for a perm ban is rejected once, please wait at least one month before re-appealing. Once Staff has made a decision, we will respond to your appeal with an official statement and discuss steps moving forward. 

Username:

Ban Message:
The message you see when joining the server

Ban Duration:
Is your ban Permanent or Temporary? If temporary, for how long?

Who Banned You?
This should be stated in your ban message.

Why were you banned?
Explain exactly why you were banned and try not to leave anything out. Lying here will result in an immediate rejection of your appeal.

Have you been banned before?
If so, how many times and why?

Why should you be unbanned?
Please be thorough and courteous your responses, as grammar and quality will be taken into account when reviewing your appeal.

Posted : 01/06/2023 3:53 am
Topic Tags
(@darkwarload_13)

Nom d'utilisateur:

Brojynn

Message d'interdiction :
You are banned from the server Reason: The Ban Hammer Has spoken

Durée de l'interdiction :
Permanent

Qui vous a banni ?
Grimble

Avez-vous déjà été banni ?
No is the first time i was banned

Pourquoi devriez-vous être débanni ?

I thought about it over time and i also grew up and so i wouldn't make the same mistakes anymore. It's also been 1 year since i was banned and i suppose my ban lasted quite a long time.

Posted : 22/11/2023 3:44 pm
_Grimble
(@finmine)
Admin Admin
Topic starter

@darkwarload_13 Thank you for your appeal. Sadly, you did not follow the instructions to create a new topic under the ban appeals forum. Please rewrite your appeal under its own topic and take into account the new addition to the appeal template, "Why were you banned?" Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, and have a great rest of your day.

Posted : 12/12/2023 4:13 am
_Grimble
(@finmine)
Admin Admin
Topic starter

Hello @darkwarload_13, thank you for your appeal. We have reviewed your situation and have decided that we will not be unbanning you at this time. As it stands, you were indeed banned for refusing to speak English in general, arguing with staff members, and making inappropriate builds. Although we appreciate your honesty and willingness to return to Finmine, your failure to follow simple instructions during the ban appeal process paired with your past actions have led us to believe you may not yet be ready to rejoin Finmine. We ask that you wait some time before appealing again, and that your friends do not ask for you to be unbanned either. Thank you again for your appeal, and best regards.

Posted : 03/01/2024 1:25 am
Share:

© 2024 Finmine. All Rights Reserved.

© 2024 Finmine. All Rights Reserved.