Eeh_

DiscordID: 

eh.

Current Rank: 

Knight

Timezone: 

CET/CEST - GMT+1

How often can you be on?

Almost every day. I currently don't have a job due to a chronic illness, so most of my awake hours are spent in front of my computer. The hours online can vary from just an hour or two, to literally being online for the entire day.

Why do you want to be a Helper?

Ever since I started playing back in late 2010, I've wanted to develop, help and entertain others, and show them the wonders of this game. I've been staff on multiple servers and also had several smaller servers of my own. Including being a builder/moderator on a large-ish server and it's successor back in 2012-2015. It was said servers where I met Kolbi, Twiz and Zalom. I especially enjoy the behind the scenes process of this game. Setting up and tinkering with stuff is one of my favourite things to do.

What is one change you would like to see on Finmine and how would you try to implement it?

The main change I'd like to see is the addition of players being able to self claim land. As a player based in the EU I find it frustrating having to wait around for a staff member to be online. Other stuff could also be, but not limited to, a larger world, more community events, fewer restarts, and further polish of the Discord server.

How would others describe you?

From what I'm aware, people describe me as funny, easy to get along with, motivated, and a hard worker. Humor and sarcasm is deeply ingrained in the way I communicate, and I strive to try and keep the mood up.

Posted : 30/01/2024 5:26 am
_Grimble
(@finmine)
Admin Admin

Hello Eeh_! Thank you for your application and your patience as we took time to discuss. After reviewing your application and taking into account our personal interactions with you, it seems to us that you would make an excellent addition to the Finmine Staff Team! That being said, congratulations and we look forward to working alongside you!

Posted : 01/03/2024 6:38 pm
 Eh.
(@eh)
Topic starter

Thanks for the opportunity! I'll do my best!

Posted : 01/03/2024 6:44 pm
Share:

© 2024 Finmine. All Rights Reserved.

© 2024 Finmine. All Rights Reserved.